You will be asked to provide current, valid photo and signature identification to vote in person.
Any one of the following photo IDs will be accepted:
- Florida driver’s license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
You can either provide a single form of identification with both your photo and signature or it is acceptable for you to provide a combination of photo identification and signature identification (e.g., a student ID with your photo and a credit card with your signature).
If you are unable to provide proper identification, you can still vote a provisional ballot. As long as you are eligible and you voted in the proper precinct, your provisional ballot will count provided the signature on the provisional ballot voter's certificate and affirmation matches the signature on your registration record.